Thursday 11 June 2009

C.d.S - first aid ACTIVITY 3


Dr. Fabi - Hello Alsina's clinic

Johan - Hello, can I speak to a consulting nurse or doctor please.

Dr Fabi - I'm the doctor. How can I help you?

Johan - Ok... I'm Johan Sprman and my mother has just scalded herself. What should we do?

Dr Fabi - Ok listen. First you should run cold water over the affected area.

Johan - Ok, for how long? 5 minutes?

Dr Fabi - For about 10 minutes to cool it down.

Johan - Rigth and Shall I remove the ring she's wearing?

Dr Fabi - Yes, you should.

Johan - What else can I do?¿

Dr Fabi - Now you should cover the wound with a sterile bandadge to prevent infectiond and come to the clinic as soon as possible.

Johan - Ok thanks for your advice.

Dr Fabi - Good job Johan... see you later

Johan - Ok bye-bye


No comments:

Post a Comment